Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Don't let go!

  Little Miss Maddie is our little sweet heart!  But she is also a little goofball.    She has been practicing her walking skills for a couple months now.  I believe that she has mastered them  She is strong enough to stand up completely on her own, but she refuses to let go of any hand that is willing to help her walk.  She absolutely loves to walk, but she does not believe that she can do it without assistance.  All it takes is one little word,"Up" and she can usually convince whoever is closest to her to hold out a hand to assist her.
     Jason and I often sit across from one another and attempt to coax her to walk in between us.  She thinks it is so funny that we are sitting across from each other calling her name that she starts giggling so much that she can't stand up.
      I'm sure that soon enough she will realize that she is fully capable of walking on her own.  When she does, I am sure she will take off!  There will be no slowing her down.  Until that happens, I am completely content watching her giggle as we coax her to walk and awaiting her request for "Up" knowing that she will be walking with me.


1 comment: